The new ACE 15.3 FG/AG Leather football boots from adidas puts you in control of the game on firm and artificial ground.
Control the game with emphatic ease in the new Orange ACE15. Designed to draw in the opposition until they’re under your spell, the bold colours of the latest boot from adidas are certainly going to attract attention. But that doesn’t make them any easier to stop, as you dominate proceedings without a moment’s hesitation.
The way football is played is changing. As science and analysis take hold, every action of every player is under the microscope. Players are expected to fulfil increasingly specific roles on the pitch in order to help their team win the game. That’s why adidas has developed a whole new range of boots to suit different types of players. It’s a football revolution and it’s time to choose your style.
If you control the game, you win the game. That’s what happens when every decision, every touch, every action, is perfect. And there’s nothing the opposition can do about it. The new ACE from adidas is precision engineered right down to the finest detail, ensuring absolutely optimal performance in every regard.
The upper for the ACE 15.3 features soft leather for a controlled touch on the ball, while a wider last across the mid-foot increases comfort for a snug fit. The soleplate features a variety of different length studs to give more points of contact on the ball, while also delivering consistent traction on any artificial and firm ground surface.
Please note: To achieve that perfect fit, we recommend that you choose ½ size up from your normal shoe size.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.