Made in Germany with a premium kangaroo leather upper and dual-density outsole, the adidas Copa Mundial are the best-selling football boots of all time.
Worn by some of the greatest players in Fifa World Cup history including Beckenbauer, Platini, Zico and Rummenigge, the adidas Copa Mundial has an unrivalled pedigree established over more than three decades.
Phenomenal sales of more than 10 million pairs and the personal involvement of Adi Dassler in the early development of the original Copa Mundial before he passed away have guaranteed it's place in football folklore.
With only subtle changes since it was designed for the 1982 World Cup in Spain, the Copa Mundial is made, as it always has been, at the only adidas owned production facility in Scheinfeld, Germany.
Crafted with a premium kangaroo leather upper and additional leather on the heel to improve durability and stability, the Copa Mundial delivers unrivalled ball feel and a glove-like fit.
It also features a soft, quick-drying synthetic lining and EVA insole for outstanding comfort and classic direct injected polyurethane outsole with moulded studs for durable grip on firm ground.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.