Part of the Pyro Storm Pack, the adidas kids ACE 17+ Purecontrol FG football boots feature a laceless Primeknit upper for an instant fit and total control on the ball.
Built for precision, power and stability, the next generation ACE 17+ Purecontrol from adidas will be worn by Manchester United’s Paul Pogba, Arsenal’s Mesut Özil and Tottenham Hotspur’s Dele.
The upper features Primeknit, which is able mould to the natural contours of your foot, while an ultra-thin film coating of Control Skin sits on top of the Primeknit to keep water and debris out.
Control the ball in all conditions with NON STOP GRIP (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper keep the ball glued to your feet, while the boot’s laceless feature gets you closer to the action, enhancing that barefoot experience.
A TPU cage within the Primeknit on the lateral side offers stability, while inside the boot a supportive structure system anchors the foot in place for reliable lockdown.
Re-engineered for improved security and compression around the ankle, the Techfit Purecut sock creates a streamlined connection between your foot and the boot.
For total control and stability while changing direction, the ACE 17+ includes an ultra-lightweight Sprintframe sole with conical shaped studs for superior traction on firm ground.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.