The new X 15.1 FG/AG Junior football boot from adidas is designed to break down order and cause chaos in the opposition’s final third, on firm and artificial ground.
The way football is played is changing. As science and analysis take hold, every action of every player is under the microscope. Players are expected to fulfil increasingly specific roles on the pitch in order to help their team win the game. That’s why adidas has developed a whole new range of boots to suit different types of players. It’s a football revolution and it’s time to choose your style.
You can’t plan against chaos – those unexpected moments of brilliance that break the game. After all, if you don’t know what’s happening, how can you stop it? The X from adidas is a boot designed for risk takers: players that don’t know what it means to play safe. Players that will look chance in the eye and bet it all. Players like Gareth Bale and Thomas Müller.
Boasting a super-comfortable adidas techfit® collar for a seamless, sock-like compression fit, and a precision-engineered soft skin upper, the X 15.1 revels in the spotlight. A new X-CLAW stud layout gives you the platform for unpredictable movement, while the revolutionary X-CAGE stabilises and protects your foot as you set out on the path of destruction. Defenders won’t know what’s hit them.
Please note: To achieve that perfect fit, we recommend that you choose ½ size up from your normal shoe size.Features Include:
- Please note that owing to the amount of space available for personalisation on junior sizes of the adidas X the amount of characters is limited to 2 up to and including 6.5. The method of personalisation used will be heat pressing.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.