Get the Nike HyperVenom Phantom II SG-Pro football boots Foxes striker Riyad Mahrez wore as he became the first Algerian to score a Premier League hat-trick against the Swans.
The saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” does not apply here for, while the HyperVenom was a superb boot in every way, Nike adopt the ethos that there is always room for improvement - Perfection Evolves.
Introducing the HYPERVENOM II.
Deceptive by nature, the Nike HyperVenom Phantom II Men's Soft-Ground Football Boot is built for unrivalled agility on soft, natural surfaces. Its textured NIKESKIN upper makes it easier to feel and control the ball, amplifying touch and control.
The Flywire cables combined with the Dynamic Fit collar wrap the foot to create a supportive, locked-down feel. They are built on an anatomically correct contoured speed last creating a glove-like fit for maximum agility.
The Any Condition Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions and the detachable aluminium studs come in 2 lengths for customised traction meaning you can always dominate, no matter the state of the pitch.
A shortened lace area creates a larger strike zone to give the purest contact with the ball to ensure that strikes stay true and find their target.
Inside the boot, a moulded sock liner cushions the foot to help reduce pressure from studs, increasing comfort and reducing distractions, leaving you free to stay focused on the game.
A Nylon chassis with a Pebax® base supports while retaining a responsive feel and the split-toe plate design serves to further improve agility.
HYPERVENOM II - YOU CAN’T STOP WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE.
- Only Suitable For soft, wet and muddy natural grass surfaces
- Designed for enhanced traction and acceleration
- Usually conical in shape and either full aluminium, plastic or aluminium tipped and sometimes bladed
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.