From the Fire collection,the Nike HypervenomX Proximo II DF IC football shoes ensure better lockdown, more agility and greater power on indoor courts.
Play with fire in your heart. Spontaneous, quick and creative, light up opponents at every turn.
For the first time in the Hypervenom’s history, the Phantom boasts a one-piece Flyknit constructed upper, which integrates areas of high breathability, stretch and support, while the tongueless design virtually eliminates any seams.
For increased lockdown, the Hypervenom’s Flywire cables wrap the midfoot and work with the laces to provide stability during lateral movements. An internal heel counter cups the foot, while the anatomically contoured Nike Grip sockliner helps eliminate foot movement within the boot.
Designed to ensure further stability during lateral movements, the Dynamic Fit collar features a redesigned agility cuff, which has an asymmetrical construction to fit the natural shape of your ankle bones.
The asymmetrical lacing system on the Phantom expands your area of control on the ball, while PORON foam pods in the Hyper-Reactive strike zone are rate dependent. Meaning at low velocity they help create a dampening soft touch on the ball, but activating rigidity when striking the ball at high velocity to provide a firm launching pad for a true strike.
To enhance control on the ball in both wet and dry conditions, the upper is applied with All Conditions Control (ACC) Technology.
The rubber outsole offers superior traction on indoor courts, while the Zoom Air unit in the heel delivers low-profile, responsive cushioning.
- Only Suitable For Indoor Playing Surfaces
- Designed for enhanced traction and comfort
- Usually a harder, moulded, more durable, multiple-studded configuration
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.