Part of the Rising Fast Pack, the Nike Magista Opus II FG football boots are designed for use on firm ground surfaces.
Worn by players born in ‘95 or later with a national team appearance, the Rising Fast Pack is a nod to the next wave of brilliant footballers, like Ousmane Dembélé, Joshua Kimmich and André Silva.
For a defining fit and feel, the Magista II Opus features a Kanga-lite and mesh upper, which moulds to the natural shape of your foot for a soft and adaptive fit.
For secure lockdown, the Magista’s hybrid tongue construction stabilises the foot in place to enhance that snug fit and feel.
For a clean first touch, the Kanga-lite upper features strategically placed 3D areas on the lateral and medial sides for all over ball manipulation. An application of Nike’s ACC (All Conditions Controlled) Technology is added to the upper to provide optimal feel on the ball in both wet and dry weather conditions.
Lighter than the previous version, the Magista’s soleplate sees a reduction of Pebax for its nylon chassis, which has reduced the overall weight of the plate from 85g to 62g. This reduction allows the foot to get closer to ground, meaning a better and responsive feel when changing direction.
The stud pattern utilised for the Magista had been created using Fine Element Analysis (FEA), which is a computerised method that produces data to design a soleplate ideal for rotational traction on firm ground surfaces.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.