Part of the Nike Womens Pack, the Mercurial Superfly V FG football boots are designed to provide invincible speed on firm ground surfaces.
THE SCIENCE OF SPEED
Developed around the idea of a racecar fit, the Superfly V features a new V16 last, which is designed to engage the major metatarsal by shaping the outsole to the natural contours of your foot. This allows the metatarsals to sit lower in the boot while the big toe is slightly raised, increasing flex across the joint and allowing you to generate maximum power when sprinting off the mark.
Constructed with a Flyknit and NikeSkin upper, the Superfly features an upgraded tongue less construction, while the Flywire cables within the upper are independently able to react to how the foot is engaging with the ground for optimal lockdown.
To reduce the loss of elasticity over time, the Dynamic Fit collar has a tighter knit construction to enhance your proprioception with the ground, while its internal anti-skid top cloth eliminates any foot movement within the boot.
To enhance your touch and feel, the Superfly V features a new 3-D textured Speed Rib construction, which is knitted into the boot’s Flyknit upper to create increased friction on the ball for high-speed control.
Applied with Nike’s All Conditions Control (ACC) Technology, the Superfly provides consistent levels of grip on the ball in wet and dry weather conditions.
Redesigned to improve your acceleration, the Superfly’s chassis is made from compressed Nylon, which is 40% lighter than the Carbon Fibre plate used for the Superfly IV.
More responsive and shaped to the anatomical V-16 last, the soleplate features chevron shaped studs for quick ground penetration, release and braking on firm natural grass surfaces.Features Include:
- PLEASE NOTE: That while these are listed as woman’s boots they are available in men's sizes. However the width of this boot is designed to support a more narrow fit for women.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.