Featuring Anti-Clog Traction, the Nike Mercurial Superfly V DF SG-Pro AC football boots provide next-level performance on soft ground surfaces thanks to its revolutionary technology.
THE SCIENCE OF SPEED
The next generation Nike Mercurial Superfly V is akin to a formula one car, utilising scientific innovations to ensure Cristiano Ronaldo, Alexis Sanchez and Anthony Martial are the fastest players on the pitch.
Developed around the idea of a racecar fit, the Superfly V features a new V16 last, which is designed to engage the major metatarsal by shaping the outsole to the natural contours of your foot. This allows the metatarsals to sit lower in the boot while the big toe is slightly raised, increasing flex across the joint and allowing you to generate maximum power when sprinting off the mark.
Constructed with a Flyknit and NikeSkin upper, the Superfly features an upgraded tongue less construction, while the Flywire cables within the upper are independently able to react to how the foot is engaging with the ground for optimal lockdown.
To reduce the loss of elasticity over time, the Dynamic Fit collar has a tighter knit construction to enhance your proprioception with the ground, while its internal anti-skid top cloth eliminates any foot movement within the boot.
To enhance your touch and feel, the Superfly V features a new 3-D textured Speed Rib construction, which is knitted into the boot’s Flyknit upper to create increased friction on the ball for high-speed control.
Applied with Nike’s All Conditions Control (ACC) Technology, the Superfly provides consistent levels of grip on the ball in wet and dry weather conditions.
Featuring Anti-Clog Traction, the Mercurial Superfly represents next level performance for football boots on soft ground surfaces. Preventing mud from clogging up and weighing you down, the soleplate features proprietary technology that works with the elements to shed mud and provide all-weather traction – allowing you to enjoy the beautiful game all year round.
- Only Suitable For soft, wet and muddy natural grass surfaces
- Designed for enhanced traction and acceleration
- Usually conical in shape and either full aluminium, plastic or aluminium tipped and sometimes bladed
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.