Part of the Pitch Dark Pack, the Nike Mercurial Vapor XI FG football boots are designed to provide invincible speed on firm ground.
THE SCIENCE OF SPEED
The next generation Nike Mercurial Vapor is akin to a formula one car, utilising scientific innovations to ensure Eden Hazard, Willian and Franck Ribéry are the fastest players on the pitch.
Developed around the idea of a racecar fit, the Vapor features a new V16 last, which is designed to engage the major metatarsal by shaping the outsole to the natural contours of your foot. This allows the metatarsals to sit lower in the boot while the big toe is slightly raised, increasing flex across the joint and allowing you to generate maximum power when sprinting off the mark.
Constructed with a Teijin synthetic upper, the Vapor features a tongue less construction to wrap the foot for a snug fit, while the internal anti-skid sock liner eliminates any movement within the boot.
To enhance your touch and feel, the Vapor features a new 3-D textured Speed Rib construction to ensure high-speed control. Applied with Nike’s All Conditions Control (ACC) Technology, the Vapor’s upper provides consistent levels of grip on the ball in wet and dry weather conditions.
More responsive and shaped to the anatomical V-16 last, the compressed nylon soleplate features chevron shaped studs for quick ground penetration, release and braking on firm natural grass surfaces.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.