Marking the fifth chapter in the CR7 series, the ‘Cut To Brilliance’ Nike Mercurial Veloce III Ronaldo FG football boots are designed for use on firm natural ground surfaces.
Nike CR7 Chapter 5: Cut To Brilliance
On 6 July, 2009, 24-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo arrived in Madrid to join his new team. Already a three-time Premier League and Champions League winner, CR7 was about to take his game to even greater heights at the Bernabeu. The Chapter 5: Cut to Brilliance Nike Mercurial acknowledges Ronaldo’s transformation from rough diamond to a player ready to shine on the biggest stage.
Constructed from Teijin synthetic, the next generation Nike Mercurial Veloce III features a micro textured upper and internal cage to create a sock-like feel – ensuring your touch on the ball is responsive.
A perforated sockliner and synthetic top cloth inside the boot mirrors the natural shape of your foot to provide low profile cushioning.
A full-length compressed nylon chassis is tuned to work naturally with your foot, while the direct injected chevron shaped studs offer superior traction on firm natural grass surfaces.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.