The Nike MercurialX Proximo II DF Turf Trainer is designed to provide invincible speed on artificial ground surfaces.
THE SCIENCE OF SPEED
The next generation Nike MercurialX Proximo II is akin to a formula one car, utilising scientific innovations to ensure you’re the fastest players on the court.
Constructed with a Flyknit and NikeSkin upper, the MercurialX features an upgraded tongue less construction, while the Flywire cables within the upper are independently able to react to how the foot is engaging with the ground for optimal lockdown.
To reduce the loss of elasticity over time, the Dynamic Fit collar has a tighter knit construction to enhance your proprioception with the ground, while its internal anti-skid top cloth eliminates any foot movement within the boot.
To enhance your touch and feel, the Mercurial Proximo features a new 3-D textured Speed Rib construction, which is knitted into the boot’s Flyknit upper to create increased grip, while medial channels on the instep conform to the shape of the ball.
A full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning, while the Tri-Star outsole with flex grooves let your feet move naturally on artificial and natural ground surfaces. To increase durability on abrasive surfaces, the toe box features stitching for added strength.
- Only Suitable For synthetic grass surfaces, most commonly Astro Turf
- Designed for enhanced traction, cushioning and comfort
- Usually a solid, soft rubber outsole with multi 'stud' or lug configuration
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.