Marking the fifth chapter in the CR7 series, the ‘Cut To Brilliance’ Nike MercurialX Proximo II Ronaldo IC football shoes are designed for use on indoor court surfaces.
Nike CR7 Chapter 5: Cut To Brilliance
On 6 July, 2009, 24-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo arrived in Madrid to join his new team. Already a three-time Premier League and Champions League winner, CR7 was about to take his game to even greater heights at the Bernabeu. The Chapter 5: Cut to Brilliance Nike Mercurial acknowledges Ronaldo’s transformation from rough diamond to a player ready to shine on the biggest stage.
Constructed with a Flyknit and NikeSkin upper, the MercurialX features an upgraded tongue less construction, while the Flywire cables within the upper are independently able to react to how the foot is engaging with the ground for optimal lockdown.
To reduce the loss of elasticity over time, the Dynamic Fit collar has a tighter knit construction to enhance your proprioception with the ground, while its internal anti-skid top cloth eliminates any foot movement within the boot.
To enhance your touch and feel, the MercurialX Proximo features a new 3-D textured Speed Rib construction, which is knitted into the boot’s Flyknit upper to create increased grip, while medial channels on the instep conform to the shape of the ball.
A full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning, while the Tri-Star outsole with flex grooves let your feet move naturally on indoor court surfaces. To increase durability on abrasive surfaces, the toe box features stitching for added strength.
- Only Suitable For Indoor Playing Surfaces
- Designed for enhanced traction and comfort
- Usually a harder, moulded, more durable, multiple-studded configuration
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.