The Nike Premier II FG gets back to basics for a pure touch with the return of a foldover tongue and soft kangaroo leather for the ultimate in modern heritage.
Constructed from soft kangaroo leather on the vamp and billed for the no-nonsense, anti-tech footballer, the Premier II FG offers a classic aesthetic, modern performance and out-of-the-box comfort.
Three key design features give a hearty nostalgic nod to past boots to bring Nike heritage to the modern game. The new tongue is a silhouette from the Air Zoom Legend II, Ronaldinho Touch of Gold and Totti boots. New vamp stitching and large heel block branding is inspired by the legendary 1994 Tiempo Premier.Features Include:
- Wider lace area provides a comfortable fit.
- Kangaroo leather vamp offers classic cushioned touch.
- Fold-over tongue hides the top of the laces to create a smooth striking surface.
- Full-length TPU plate offers durability and stability.
- Conical studs provide targeted traction and a smooth ride.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.