Part of the Radiation Flare Pack, the Nike Tiempo Legend VI FG football boots are engineered using adaptive K-leather to provide a dominating touch on firm ground surfaces.
START THE FINISH
Start every attack on the pitch in the new Nike Tiempo VI boots. Worn by Gerard Piqué, Jérôme Boateng and Andrea Pirlo, the sixth iteration Tiempo Legend furthers its reputation for providing unrivalled fit, touch and traction to establish a new era for this modern classic.
To provide a fit worthy of the Tiempo Legend title, the boots feature a new integrated tongue construction, which will ensure the tongue won’t slide providing a consistent fit.
For support and increased lock down, the Tiempo Legend VI includes an internal microfibre cage in the midfoot to bring the upper closer to the foot, providing a 1-to-1 fit that will help enhance that dominating touch on the ball.
Working in tandem with the midfoot cage, the moulded heel counter will conform to the natural shape of the foot to prevent any heel slippage, while a microfibre cloth on top of the insole also works to eliminate any foot movement within the boot.
For instant control on the ball, the Tiempo Legend VI features adaptive K-leather on the vamp of the boots. This leather is vacuum pressed to the interior cage to provide a quilted effect, for superior touch when passing and receiving the ball.
With the leather vacuum pressed, this reduces the amount of water uptake to keep the upper remaining soft and light, while ACC (All Conditions Control) technology provides optimal ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
A functional FG stud configuration features direct inject studs, rectangular at the heel for added stability and conical at the forefoot for greater comfort and rotation. Creating superior traction and underfoot control on any firm ground surface.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.