Featuring a lacing system that can be customised to your needs, the Puma Future 18.1 Low hyFG football boots include NETFIT technology.
Initially introduced in running, NETFIT technology now makes the transition onto the pitch with the PUMA Future 18.1. Designed to provide a unique personalised fit, the lacing system can be customised to your specific requirements.
• Combines NETFIT upper technology with a form-fitting textile base material.
• NETFIT technology allows customised lacing and fit.
Reactive Pebax outsole
• Lightweight and flexible hybrid outsole features a mix of conical and bladed studs for traction on firm natural grass and artificial turf surfaces.
- Only Suitable For firm, dry, natural grass surfaces
- Designed for acceleration, comfort and enhanced traction
- Usually moulded and conical or bladed in shape
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.