Featuring a lacing system that can be customised to your needs, the Puma Future 18.1 Mx soft ground football boots include NETFIT technology.
Initially introduced in running, NETFIT technology now makes the transition onto the pitch with the PUMA Future 18.1. Designed to provide a unique personalised fit, the lacing system can be customised to your specific requirements, while its evoKNIT sock offers a supportive and snug feel for superior comfort.
• Combines NETFIT upper technology with a form-fitting textile base material.
• NETFIT technology allows customised lacing and fit.
• Offers a supportive and snug fit around the ankle.
• Lightweight and flexible outsole features a mix of studs for traction on soft natural ground surfaces.
- Only Suitable For soft, wet and muddy natural grass surfaces
- Designed for enhanced traction and acceleration
- Usually conical in shape and either full aluminium, plastic or aluminium tipped and sometimes bladed
Ground Types Guide
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.